English Language Short Courses: Upper Intermediate English Level 2
Upper Intermediate English Level 2
This English language proficiency course is designed as a bite sized component of a range of courses, aligning to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2 Upper and International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Band 6.
It is for learners from diverse language and culture backgrounds, who have acquired the English language with the ability to strategize and interact effectively with a degree of fluency in most situations. It also provides the learners with an option to enrol in the CEFR or IELTS Proficiency Test.
This course aims to develop learners with the ability to strategies and interact effectively with a degree of fluency on a wide range of subject in most situations with reasons and explanations of various options.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
Comprehend the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, particularly in his or her specialisation.
Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers, particularly in familiar situations.
Strategies and discuss on a wide range of subjects and topics in most situation with reasons and explanations.
Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Minimum Age: 13
- Language Requirement: No prerequisite English language required
- Academic Requirement: Complete primary school education or its equivalent.
Mode of Delivery
- Blended with E-Learning
The learning outcomes will be assessed in two forms:
- Formative Test: Internal Progression Test (60 %)
- Summative (End of Course Final Proficiency Assessment) (40%)
This is not a pathway programme.
- Full-time: 45 hours
- Part-time: 45 hours
Next Available Intake(s)
- Monthly Intake
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$107|
- All prices stated above are inclusive of the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- International Applicant: International students including international students transferring from other local institutes
Register for Course
Submit the following documents and email to email@example.com
- Completed Application Form (Click here to download the application form)
- Preferred Start-of-Course Date