English Language Short Courses: Upper Intermediate English Level 1
Upper Intermediate English Level 1
This English language proficiency course is designed as a bite sized component of a range of courses, aligning to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2 Lower and International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Band 5.5.
It is for learners from diverse language and culture backgrounds, who have acquired the English language with the ability to interact with a degree of fluency in most situations. It also provides the learners with an option to enrol in the CEFR or IELTS Proficiency Test.
This course aims to develop learners with the ability to strategies and interact with a degree of fluency on a wide range of subject in most situations with reasons and explanations.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers, particularly in familiar situations.
Strategies and discuss on a wide range of subjects and topics in most situation with reasons and explanations.
- Minimum Age: 13
- Language Requirement: No prerequisite English language required
- Academic Requirement: Complete primary school education or its equivalent.
Mode of Delivery
- Blended with E-Learning
The learning outcomes will be assessed in two forms:
- Formative Test: Internal Progression Test (60 %)
- Summative (End of Course Final Proficiency Assessment) (40%)
This is not a pathway programme.
- Full-time: 45 hours
- Part-time: 45 hours
Next Available Intake(s)
- Monthly Intake
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$107|
- All prices stated above are inclusive of the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
Register for Course
Submit the following documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Application Form (Click here to download the application form)
- Preferred Start-of-Course Date