In view of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we have put in place significant precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of our students and staff. We would like to reassure students that we are continuously monitoring the situation and doing all we can to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Here are some measures the campus is taking to mitigate risk:
1. Adopting social distancing between students in classes and campus facilities
2. Implementation of alternating eLearning day
3. Temporary suspension of outdoor learning activities
4. Health and travel declarations for every student, visitor and member of staff
5. Twice-daily temperature screenings
6. Stepping up cleaning and disinfecting of classroom and public areas
Thank you all for doing your part in keeping good personal hygiene and taking social responsibility for the well-being of everyone 🙂
Let us continue to stay strong and united by following all the precautionary measures and overcome this challenging time together!