SDH Academic Board
Dr. Mamata Bhandar, Ph.D. (Chairman)
- Ph.D. School of Computing, National University of Singapore
- Masters in Computing (M. Comp), School of Computing, National University of Singapore
- Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech), In Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru
- Technological University, India
Mr. Chia Tuck Keong
- Bachelor of Economics from Hitotsubashi University, Japan
- Master of Management from the Peking University, China
- PSC Scholarship of Singapore
- Singapore-China Foundation Premier Scholarship
Dr. Ch’ng Huck Khoon, PhD.
- PhD – Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- MBA (Finance) – University of Stirling (UK)
- Honorary Lecturer at USM (2018 to 2021)
- Independent Non-Executive Director of three public listed companies
- Founder and CEO of CHK Consultancy Sdn Bhd
- Author for “How to Select a Winning Stock”
- Winner of the Security Commission Capital Market Award 2000
Dr. Fred Utanes
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Manipal GlobalNxt University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Masters in Business Management (MBM)
Zobel de Ayala Full Scholarship
Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Philippines
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Baguio, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSc)
Magna Cum Laude
Philippine Military Academy, Baguio City, Philippines
- Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA)
AHLEI, AHLA, STR, iCHRIE (USA)
Dr. Sng Bee Bee
- Doctorate in Education, Leicester University, UK.
- Masters in Arts (English Studies; Communicative Language Teaching), National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Bachelors of Arts (Honours) in English Studies, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Diploma in Education, Institute of Education, Singapore.
- Associate Diploma in Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Trinity College, London and Sheffield Hallam University, UK.