Yesterday, students from ADHTM organised another luncheon – this time it is themed with the menu concept of cuisines from around the world. The students came up with creative and beautiful art to decorate the restaurant. They even dimmed the lights and chose an appropriate slow song to accompany the ambience. The food was delectable and service was personalised and excellent. The students sure did apply what they learned in class!
- 4 Reasons for Studying Hospitality & Tourism Management in Singapore
- SDH Alumni Spotlight: Tiffany
- SDH clinches 4th position in National Cocktail Competition (Student Category) 2020
- Press Release: SDH Institute partners with UWL to launch new Aviation Management programme
- Press Release: BTL Hospitality and Naera Hotel & Spa