Higher Diploma in Aviation Management
Higher Diploma in Aviation Management
The Higher Diploma in Aviation Management aims to prepare learners to establish their career in a range of different supervisory roles in aviation management in the exciting international air travel industry.
It also provides successful candidates with a formal higher education qualification from which they can progress to a higher level of tertiary education in the aviation management field.
This course is designed with modules specific to commercial aviation as well as contextualised business management units providing learners with specialised knowledge and skills in airline and airport management.
This course is designed to provide students with an opportunity to pursue a specialisation in specific areas of Airline and Airport Management such that they can progress to establish their career from a range of different supervisory positions in airline and airport management. It also prepares the students for further study.
Upon completion of the course, the students will develop essential knowledge and operational skills required for the aviation industry. Students will develop intellectual skills and demonstrate critical thinking in a variety of contexts for lifelong learning that will underpin their future career development, as well as prepare them for further study.
- SDH Institute
- Higher Diploma in Aviation Management
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old
- Language Proficiency
- Attainment of IELTS 6.0, or other equivalent English qualification
- (Applicants with IELTS band below 6.0 may be considered for entry subjected to undertaking SDH’ Certificate in Foundation Studies course before admitted into this course, for which they will be charged for a fee)
- Normal Entry
- SDH Diploma in Aviation and Travel Operations, or
- Other CPE registered PEIs’ Diploma qualification, or • At least 1 GCE “A” Level passes, or
- Equivalent qualification from a recognised higher learning institution, or
- International students completed high school qualification (11th year)
- Alternative Entry
- Applicants with the minimum age of 30, who do not possess the above qualifications but have a minimum of 8 years working experience, may be considered for entry on to this course. Evidence of previous employment will need to be provided as well as a reference from the current/most recent employer (on letter-headed paper).
Mode of Delivery
- The method of teaching consists of multiple delivery dimensions like classroom lectures, group discussions, work-based case studies, problem-solving and group activities.
- Obtained a passing mark in all modules
Upon graduation from the SDH Higher Diploma in Aviation Management, students may progress to take up the following programme subjected to university approval:
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 15 months
Next available intake(s)
- January, May, September
Academic Development and Career Planning
Introduction to Aviation Management
Aircraft and Flight Planning
Specialised Aviation Services
Introduction to Aviation Financial Analysis
The International Air Travel Industry (Teach-out in Oct 2022)
IATA Foundation in Travel and Tourism I - International Air Travel (Teach-out in Oct 2022)
Introduction to Organisational Behaviour (Teach-out in Oct 2022)
Introduction to Accounting and Finance (Teach-out In Oct 2022)
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||$107||$351
- All prices stated above are inclusive of the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Local Applicant: Singapore residents (Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and all pass holders excluding those holding a Student Pass).
- International Applicant: International students including international students transferring from other local institutes.
Get Your Higher Diploma in Aviation Management now!
Start Your Higher Diploma Programme Journey in Aviation Management Today!