On Wednesday, the 15th of February, our Diploma students ventured on a field trip to Kok Fah Technology Farm located at Sungei Tegah Road. The purpose of the visit was to educate the students on their latest horticulture systems where their vegetables are grown using only water and advanced agricultural technologies. The guide gave them a detailed breakdown of the vegetables grown within the greenhouses from transplanting and growing to harvesting. Examples of varieties include butterhead lettuce, red coral and cherry tomato and herbs like sweet basil.
- 4 Reasons for Studying Hospitality & Tourism Management in Singapore
- SDH Alumni Spotlight: Tiffany
- SDH clinches 4th position in National Cocktail Competition (Student Category) 2020
- Press Release: SDH Institute partners with UWL to launch new Aviation Management programme
- Press Release: BTL Hospitality and Naera Hotel & Spa