Diploma Programme in Business Management
Diploma in Business Management
No matter what the sizes of business organisations are, those that become successful are the ones that are well management. It is therefore essential to take conscious development of management skills within organisations. In view of this, the Diploma in Business Management programme is offered with the main objective of providing opportunities for students to broaden their theoretical knowledge on issues of business and management.
The programme offers students the process of honing many practical skills useful in the workplace for the benefit of their prospective employers and their customers. Students are expected to participate actively in every phase of this academic program, and course work is reinforced through opportunities for practical application, industry visits and interaction with industry experts.
Diploma in Business Management also prepares the students to advance to higher level programmes in the area of business and management.
- SDH Institute
- Diploma in Business Management
|Work Experience||Not Applicable|
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Contact hours: 50 hours per module (Full-Time). 36 hours per module (Part-Time)
- Written Assignments and Examinations
- Obtained a passing mark in all examinable modules
- Students who complete the Diploma in Business Management are able to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Business Management and others Diploma awarded by SDH Institute
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 12 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for the full-time program is currently not available
- The intake for the part-time program is currently not available
Managing in Organisations
Business Information Systems
Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
Service Quality and Business Communication
Professional Development and Career Planning
Corporate Strategy and Planning
Customer Relationship Management
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Click here for Miscellaneous Fees
- Click here for Refund Policy
- Course Time Table
- Application Form
- All prices stated above are inclusive of the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Local Applicant: Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- International Applicant: International students including international students transferring from other local institutes
Get Your Diploma Programme in Business Management!
Start Your Diploma Programme Journey Today!