Café Style Cakes
Café Style Cakes
Singapore’s café trend is ever-growing and robust; and besides coffee, cakes are also lining up in the forefront of the café trends.
If you are looking for a course that covers the fundamentals of cake-making, tips and techniques of cake decorating and to create your very own café-style cakes, then this is the course for you! Join our chef trainer in an action-filled class with lots of whisking, mixing, and baking.
SSG Course Reference
Course Validity Period
04 Aug 2021 to 03 Aug 2023
This course aims to equip learners with the ability to prepare, bake and assemble different types of café style cakes.
Course Learning Units
- The functions of ingredients in cake making
- Prepare, bake, and assemble two different types of café style cakes
- Cake decorating techniques
- Session is inclusive of one additional demonstration by the chef
1 day, 7 hours
Certificate of Participation by SDH Institute
Who is the course for
Baker, assistant baker and home-baking, or anyone interested in making, baking and assembling café style cakes.
- Able to speak and understand English
- Recommended age: 16 years old and above
Mode of Delivery
Mini Discussion, Demonstration, Hands-on Practical
Special Requirements to Take Note
All materials, ingredients and take away containers will be provided.
Mode of Assessment
Course Schedule (Next available intake(s))
21 October 2021
1 Nov 2021
|Course Fees||$196/pax ($209.72 w GST)|
SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
- For Individuals:
- For partial / fully self-sponsored participants, please arrange for payment 7 calendar days before the course commencement date
Register for Course
Complete application form here
For further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check for more Pastry & Baking Courses in Singapore, delivered by Academy Of Lifelong Learning @SDH.