Post Graduate Diploma in
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
SDH Institute’s Post Graduate Diploma Programmes are for individuals who want to acquire the specialised knowledge and qualifications required to enter the hospitality and gaming industry, or for existing professionals who aspire to career progression. Students will learn from a network of established industry practitioners; this will enable them to have an extra edge in securing fruitful employment and build their careers upon graduation. Students will gain a solid understanding of the business and management aspects of the hospitality and gaming industry.
- SDH Institute
Program Accreditation Body
- Institute of Hospitality, UK
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
|Language Requirement||Attainment of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent|
|Academic Requirement||Obtained a Bachelor Degree in any field or equivalent|
|Work Experience||Not Applicable|
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Written Assignments, Examinations
- Obtained a passing mark of 60% in all examinable modules
- SDH Institute has an articulation agreement with Institute Vatel. Students who completed the Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management are able to enroll into the Masters Programme.
- Full-time: 6 months
- Part-time: 9 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for this program is every two (2) months (January, March, May, July, September, November)
HRM400 Human Resource Management - 50 Hours (FT), 36 Hours (PT)
HPM400 Hospitality Management - 50 Hours (FT), 36 Hours (PT)
MIT400 Management of International Tourism - 50 Hours (FT), 36 Hours (PT)
MGA400 Managerial Accounting -50 Hours (FT), 36 Hours (PT)
MKT400 Marketing - 50 Hours (FT), 36 Hours (PT)
SAM400 Site Attraction Management - 50 Hours (FT), 36 Hours (PT)
Get Your Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management!
Start Your Post Graduate Diploma Journey Today!