On Friday, the 16th of December, SDH Institute welcomed industry leaders in the Hospitality, F&B, and Tourism industry to our 3rd Hospitality Leaders Reception of the year. The purpose of this event is to create a platform where the professionals of the Hospitality industry can network and share ideas about innovative hospitality products and services. Simultaneously, it provides our students with the opportunity to display their Hospitality skills and gain practical experience. On this particular day, we invited Mr. Ashokh Menon, master facilitator at One Synergy Global to give a talk about the change of generation Y to the Hospitality industry. Guests were provided with finger food and free flow of wine throughout the event.
Among the list of attendees were:
- Mr Loh Hai Poh, General Manager of Grand Park Hotel, City Hall
- Chee Meng, HR Managaer, Grand Park Hotel, City Hall
- Mr Jonathan Pillai, Food & Beverage Director, Mandarin Hotel, Orchard
- Mr Vincent See, Relationship Manager, Corner Stone Wines / Hock Tong Bee Pte Ltd
- Joelle Santoni, Director of Isula, Flavours of Corsica
- Keshavan Nair, Food & Beverage Manager, Carlton City
- Deepak Kumar, ITE
- David Poh, ITE
- Nicholas, ITE
- Cara, MICE Industry
- Juliana Soh, SHATEC
- Peggy, Consultant
Our students and staff did a wonderful job to organize and ensure a smooth running of the event; your contribution is greatly appreciated. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our guests for attending and we look forward to seeing you in the next Hospitality Leaders Reception after the Chinese New Year holidays in 2017.