Diploma Programme in
Diploma in Events Management
Singapore’s new Integrated Resorts (IRs) at Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World Sentosa provide the region with exciting opportunities for the hosting of events and international conferences. As such there is now an unprecedented need for relevant professional and qualified people. The SDH Institute Diploma in Events Management enables students to become employable in this emerging industry and thus fulfil this need.
The Diploma aims to equip students with up-to-date knowledge and practical skills required for this dynamic industry. Besides event industry specific modules, students will also experience course work that focuses on general business topics. This will provide them with a full complement of the skills needed in the business of events management. Students also have the 6 months industrial attachment where they can gain valuable practical experience.
- SDH Institute
- Institute of Hospitality, UK
- Diploma in Events Management
- Minimum Age: 17 Year Old
- Obtained SDH’s Certificate in English as a Foreign Language Intermediate, or attainment of IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 500, or its equivalent
- Obtained SDH Certificate in Foundation Studies, or at least an overall pass in GCE O Level (3 subjects) with a min C6 in English and Mathematics, or High School Certificate with an overall pass, or completed NITEC with an overall pass, or equivalent
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Contact hours: 50 hours per module (Full-Time). 36 hours per module (Part-Time)
- Written Assignments, Examinations plus Project and Industrial Attachment
- Obtained a passing mark of 60% in all examinable module.
- Complete and pass the Industrial Attachment.
- Students who complete the Diploma in Events Management are able to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Events Management and others Diploma awarded by SDH Institute
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 12 months
- Industrial Attachment: 6 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for this program is every two (2) months (January, March, May, July, September, November)
IT in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Operations
Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
Service Quality and Business Communication
Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
Events Management I (Events Operations Management)
Events Management II (Risk Management in Events)
Professional Development and Career Planning
Get Your Diploma Programme in Events Management!
Start Your Diploma Programme Journey Today!