Diploma Programme in
Diploma in Casino Management
SDH Institute’s Casino Management programmes provide students with an overview of the industry as well as the specific skills required to meet the needs of employers. Besides casino industry specific modules, students will also experience course work focusing on general business topics. This will provide them with a full complement of the skills needed in the business of casino management, including marketing, sales, accounting, security and human resource management.
- SDH Institute
- Diploma in Casino Management
- Minimum Age: 17 Year Old
- Obtained SDH’s Certificate in English as a Foreign Language Intermediate, or attainment of IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 500, or its equivalent
- Obtained SDH Certificate in Foundation Studies, or at least an overall pass in GCE O Level (3 subjects) with a min C6 in English and Mathematics, or High School Certificate with an overall pass, or completed NITEC with an overall pass, or equivalent
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Contact hours: 50 hours per module (Full-Time). 36 hours per module (Part-Time)
- Written Assignments and Examinations
- Obtained a passing mark of 60% in all examinable module.
- Students who complete the Diploma in Casino Management are able to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Casino Management and others Diploma awarded by SDH Institute
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 12 months
Maximum Candidature Period
- Full-time: 27 months
- Part-time: 36 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for the full-time program is currently not available
- The intake for the part-time program is currently not available
HPM102 Business IT
ORB205 Organisational Behaviour
SBC104 Service Quality and Business Communication
HPM101 Global Hospitality Industry
TGO105 Table Games Operations I
ICM107 Introduction to Casino Management
COP106 Casino Operations
Get Your Diploma Programme in Casino Management!
Start Your Diploma Programme Journey Today!