Advanced Diploma in Events
Advanced Diploma in Events Management
SDH Institute’s Advanced Diploma in Events Management programme aim to prepare students to ride confidently on the tourism boom spurred by the development of the Integrated Resorts (IRs). Our Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes seek to maximise learning by utilising hands-on discovery and discussion presentations; which allow room for creative thinking and problem-solving. Students will graduate with cutting edge knowledge of the best industry practices, as well as a service innovation mindset, adding further value to their future employability.
The Advanced Diploma in Events Management is awarded by SDH Institute. This programme study is intended for students who seek to advance to the Bachelor’s Degree Level. Students must successfully complete all modules as prescribed in order to be awarded the Advanced Diploma.
The Advanced Diploma in Events Management provides the learner with the needed knowledge and practical skills to develop and employ supervisory and management responsibilities in the area of events management. It prepares students to embark on the higher-level career in the booming global hospitality industry, particularly in Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE). Students will graduate from this programme with up-to-date knowledge derived from exposure to the industry’s best practices.
- SDH Institute
- Institute of Hospitality, United Kingdom
- Advanced Diploma in Events Management
- Minimum Age: 17 Year Old
- Attainment of IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 500, or equivalent
- Completed Higher NITEC with an overall pass, or obtained a Diploma from SDH or local institutions, or equivalent
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Contact hours: 50 hours per module (Full-Time). 36 hours per module (Part-Time)
- Written Assignments, Examinations plus Project and Industrial Attachment
- Obtained a passing mark of 60% in all examinable module.
- Complete and pass Industrial Attachment
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 12 months
- Industrial Attachment: 6 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for this program is every two (2) months (January, March, May, July, September, November)
Sustainable Tourism, Planning and Development
Human Resource Management
Quantitative Methods for Business Management
Economics for Business
Food and Beverage Operations Management
Managing Business and Sports Events
Get Your Advanced Diploma in Events Managements!
Start Your Advanced Diploma Journey Today!