Advanced Diploma in Casino
Advanced Diploma in Casino Management
SDH Institute’s Casino Management programmes provide students with an overview of the industry as well as the specific skills required to meet the needs of employers. Besides casino industry specific modules, students will also experience course work focusing on general business topics. This will provide them with a full complement of the skills needed in the business of casino management, including marketing, sales, accounting, security and human resource management.
The Advanced Diploma in Casino Management can be completed in 9 months on a full-time basis. Part-time students can complete the course in 12 months.
- SDH Institute
- Advanced Diploma in Casino Management
- Minimum Age: 17 Year Old
- Attainment of IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 500, or equivalent
- Completed Higher NITEC with an overall pass, or obtained a Diploma from SDH or local institutions, or equivalent
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom-based Lectures, Tutorials, Discussions and/or Research
- Contact hours: 50 hours per module (Full-Time). 36 hours per module (Part-Time)
- Written Assignments, Examinations
- Obtained a passing mark of 60% in all examinable module
- Students who complete the Diploma in Casino Management and others Diploma awarded by SDH Institute are able to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Casino Management
- Full-time: 9 months
- Part-time: 12 months
Next available intake(s)
- The intake for the full-time program is currently not available
- The intake for the part-time program is currently not available
Human Resource Management
Introduction to Financial Accounting
Casino Gaming – Social & Psychological Issues
Table Games II
Get Your Advanced Diploma in Casino Management!
Start Your Advanced Diploma Journey Today!